Earning your CALP credential, many people’s first industry credential shows your employer that you’re committed to a career in residential property management. Set Yourself APART from other leasing professionals by earning your national designation recognized across the country by the National Apartment Association.
You’ll learn about
- Using technology to generate traffic
- Measuring and managing your community’s reputation
- Inspecting the leasing center, tour route, model units, and vacant apartments
- Researching the competition and building relationships with competitors
- Compiling a comprehensive community resource tool
- Creating effective marketing plans
- Relationship sales process and evaluating your personal sales performance
- Evaluating a prospect’s commitment level and overcoming objections
- Preparing prospects for the next steps in the rental process
- Applying fair housing law and communicating rental criteria
- Qualifying prospective residents according to the rental policy
- Preparing and reviewing leases with new residents
- Move-In processes
- Responding to resident issues and maintenance requests
- Building relationships with residents and creating a sense of community
- Reporting incidents, maintaining documentation, and taking corrective action
- Maximizing revenue and operational efficiency
- Securing and processing lease renewals
- Conducting a market survey
To participate in the virtual offering of CALP students will need the following:
- Computer with strong internet connectivity and audio/microphone
- Print ebook for use during each module
- Be able to use chat and polling responses
- Plan to take their test within 90-days of the last session.
WE RECOMMEND THIS COURSE for leasing consultants, concierges, and career changers with hospitality, retail, or customer service experience.
- Members: $475
- STAR Subscriber: $430
- Non-Member: $575
**Payment must be received no later than April 1st to participate**
Your Instructor Lissi Daniels, CALP, NAAEI Faculty
Director of Leasing, Madera Residential
Lissi has been part of the Multifamily Industry for over 15 years and is currently the Director of Leasing for Madera Residential. In this role, Lissi serves as a leader who supports teams in talent recruitment and designs programs that ensure leasing teams are maximizing the customer experience. She is also involved in developing and implementing processes that measure the performance of Madera’s assets.
Lissi learned to love training as she noticed the impact that you can have on someone’s life through mentoring and motivation. Helping others to realize their unique talents sparked excitement and she realized that training and development were more than just a career there were her purpose and passion.
In 2001 Lissi received her BA in Mass Communications from Southwestern Oklahoma State University. Currently, Lissi volunteers with the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas and Tarrant County as a member of the education committee as well as the NAAEI Faculty. She serves as the AAGD Education co-chair where her goal is to empower people by mentoring, motivating, and inspiring others to become the best in their roles.
For more information, contact Gregory Ann Goldrick at email@example.com.