Earning your CAS credential allows you to network with peers from other supplier companies, as well as with community managers. CAS will help you understand the everyday challenges that apartment management customers face and help you develop unique selling propositions to meet those challenges.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Applicant Screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a fair housing environment
- Minimize risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
- Property hazards and crime
- Environmental hazards
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve the owner’s investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
Program Requirements: CAS Candidates must complete the following requirements to obtain the CAS Designation:
- Must be a Supplier
- Have successfully completed CAS coursework *AND* taken the Supplier Success Program (scheduled for June 17th)
- Meet all examination requirements within 6 months of enrolling in the program.
To participate in the virtual offering of CAS students will need the following:
- Computer with strong internet connectivity and audio/microphone
- Print eBook for use during each module
- Be able to use chat and polling responses
- Plan to take their test within 90 Days of the last session.
WE RECOMMEND this course for suppliers of apartment products or services.
- Members: $615
- Non-Member: $715
**Payment must be received no later than May 15th to participate**
- May 25 – Industry Essentials and Resident Experience
- May 27 – RISK
- June 8 – Financial Investment
- June 9 – Legal and Fair Housing
All Sessions will start at 9:00 am and end at 1:00 pm
About the Instructor
Jackie Ramstedt is a nationally renowned, requested repeat Motivational Keynote Speaker, National Trainer, Consultant, and Performance Coach who has more than 30 years of experience in the multi-housing industry. She has spoken to thousands of industry professionals on a national level for the National Apartment Association, Multifamily Pro Annual Brainstorming Events, the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), National Affordable Housing conferences, and numerous state and local Associations, including various management and investment companies throughout the United States and Canada. This is also Jackie’s 12th consecutive year speaking with the prestigious Apartment All-Stars Teamnational tours specializing in customer service, resident retention, leasing, and management solutions.
Jackie earned her CAM and CAPS designations back to back and her CAS (Certified Apartment Supplier) designations whereby she was awarded the CAS Designate of the Year from her local Austin Apartment Association.
Jackie is a veteran instructor of all NAA designation courses including NALP, CAM, CAS, CAPS, and IRO. Jackie was awarded the “Faculty Member of the Year” from her local Austin Apartment Association, where she has served on the Board of Directors and as Education Committee Chair. Jackie is also an accredited instructor teaching core and MCE courses for the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC).
For more information, contact Gregory Ann Goldrick, AATC’s Director of Education, at email@example.com