AATC’s Education STAR Education Subscription has been created to give you more access to industry programs at a discounted price. When you purchase the STAR Subscription, the staff at your property are able to attend all eligible classes, seminars, and programs without worrying about the cost. The package is designed so every position within a property can enjoy an outstanding training class that will develop their skills to better perform in their role.
Benefits of the STAR Education Bundle $489 Investment ($1,300 per property savings by being a part of STAR)
UNLIMITED ACCESS AND UNLIMITED LEARNING when your community is part of STAR.
No limit on employee attendance *select programs as noted below
Each Property will have access to 29 Education Courses throughout 2021
- 22 Seminars: HVAC, Plumbing, Appliance Repair, Basic Painting, Turn-Key Processes, Advanced Sales, Customer Service, Recruiting, Training, Renewal Management, Outreach Marketing, and more.
- 3 Leasing Foundation Certificate Seminars
- 1 Admission to Basic Pool Operator Certificate Course per property (to be delivered in English and Spanish)
- 3 Fair Housing Certificate Courses: Introduction to Fair Housing, Advanced – focusing on legal ramifications, Service Personnel/Maintenance.
PLUS 10% Discount to the following:
- NAA Credential Courses:
- CAMT – Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
- CAM – Certified Apartment Manager
- CALP – Certified Apartment Leasing Professional
- CAPS – Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor
- EPA 608 Certification
Programs will be delivered either in person, virtual, or hybrid. Delivery type will be noted when registering from the program.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP: https://www.aatcnet.org/star-subscription
And Don’t Forget—Coming Soon!
NAA Credential Courses:
- CAMT –March 2021
- CAM – May 2021
- CALP – April 2021
- CAPS – Sept 2021
Spring Semester Kick-Off Feb 15th!
Visit our website at http://www.aatcnet.org for more information!
For more information, contact Gregory Ann Goldrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.